Saturday 23 January 2016

The Craft Barn Blue

Hello and thank you for popping by today. I'm sharing my make for this week on The Craft Barn Blog. Our topic is Blue.
I've gone for a textured mixed media piece done in my MDF book. Full details of how I made it is over on the Craft Barn Blog. The Tando Splatters mask and Paperartsy stamp made me think of the puffy dandy lion clocks floating in the air. Just thought I'd share that titbit. Also the new challenge for the year has begun it is the Alpha / Dictionary challenge starting with B and a new letter on Sunday. See post below for my design team inspiration.
Happy Crafting
Luv Dawn

I'm entering this into the following challenges




2 comments:

  1. Lovely piece Dawn, thank you for sharing with Tando creative this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool card! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete