Thursday 19 November 2015

Paperbabe Stamps NR day 2

Hello again, I'm back again today to share Day 2 of the New Release at Paperbabe Stamps Blog

Today is introducing Standard Female Face stamp and Hair Templates. All this month's new releases will be on sale from tomorrow at the PAPERBABE STAMPS SHOP
For my project to showcase these I've done a large journal page. I've used the Standard Head and Torso Template with the Standard Rag Tails Template and the new Female Face stamp set.

I've coloured my lady with alcohol pens trying again with the no blending technique. A quick background was all that was needed as I really wanted to make a statement. I enjoyed making up this and do have a look at the blog as the rest of the design team's awesome projects are linked there

Happy Crafting
Luv Dawn



No comments:

Post a Comment