Friday 27 November 2015

Paperbabe Colour Challenge

Hello, warm greetings on this cold day. Well it is here in the UK. Today is the start of the new challenge on the PAPERBABE STAMPS BLOG 

For this challenge the theme is a picture inspiration. I loved this inspirational picture it made me think of warmer days. So I used the colours to inspire my project.

I've created an art journal page, with a collaged background. It's my first go at using acrylic paints to paint my girl. Then I've gone in with Pencils for her hair.
For this girl I've combined the Mini Mermaid, Mini Wavy Bunches and Mini Head and Torso Templates. I've stamped the face using Female Mini Face stamp set and A little decoration from Folk Fabrique stamp set. I've left a space at the top for some journal writing. 

You can find them all Here at PAPERBABE STAMPS SHOP.

******BLACK FRIDAY TO CYBER MONDAY SALE *****
***** Enter BLACKFRIDAY to receive 15% off when you spend £5 *****

So do come and join in. See you there.

Happy Crafting 
Luv Dawn 



2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful Dawn, really lovely work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous journal page Dawn, I think your acrylic painting looks beautiful and the background is perfect for her. Xx

    ReplyDelete