Wednesday 18 November 2015

Paperbabe Stamps New Release

A big warm hello to you,
I had some fabulous news recently, being successful at becoming a part of the PAPERBABE STAMPS DESIGN TEAM.

For my first post for them, I am showcasing a project made from some of the November New Release. There are new face builder sets and three new hairstyle templates being released this month. Today on the PAPERBABE STAMPS BLOG is introducing the Mini Female Face stamp set and Hair Templates. You can go shopping at the PAPERBABE STAMPS SHOP on Etsy.

To make my project in my 8x8 journal, I've used Mini Wavy Bunches template, Female Face Mini Stamp set and Mini Head and Torso Template. And Folk Fabrique Clear Stamp set to decorate.
Colour comes from papers, paints, pencils, inks and water soluble crayons.
This is my first time using these products. Impressive or what! Once you've done one it becomes easy, allowing you to concentrate on design and techniques. I also had a try with Pencils and gesso to colour the face, it didn't quite happen but still practise makes perfect as they say. I did love the result of the hair. There are fabulous tutorials and how to's on the PAPERBABE STAMPS BLOG and the rest of the design team are showcasing too.
Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting
Luv Dawn


4 comments:

  1. Wow Dawn, she is fab, such a personality coming through. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Dawn, Your picture is fantastic I love the explosion of colours, the mix of patterns and your wonderful painting! Thank you HuGs Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your combination of patterns and her hair!! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the feel of your girl Dawn, she's got a real 70s vibe about her with all the wonderful colour! Such a gorgeous make! Hugs Chris.

    ReplyDelete