Saturday 13 February 2016

The Craft Barn Love

Hi everyone, at The Craft Barn Blog we had the very apt topic of Loved Up. I'm lucky that my home may be upside down like me but it's filled with Love.
I made a card for my project using one of the new releases from PaperArtsy JOFY. I was going for something a bit grungy and different. Stamping and colouring  my images and words onto book pages. You can see a breakdown of how I made it over on the blog.
Do check out The Craft Barn website for new products and lots and lots more.

3 comments:

  1. A really super creation Dawn.

    Many thanks for joining in with our February theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, those images are class. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely images - thanks for sharing at Tando Creative.

    ReplyDelete