Thursday 18 February 2016

Paperbabe Stamps Anything Goes

Hello my craft friends. It's time for the latest challenge at Paperbabe Stamps blog and this fortnight we have the theme of: Anything Goes. So do come and join in, you could win a prize. There are an array of delicious inspirational ideas for you to see from the design team. Also check out the latest NEW RELEASES. They are awesome. Go shopping HERE with PAPERBABE STAMPS

This butterfly is one I have had in mind to do since I saw the template. I can also see a shoe, elephant and even a sleigh from just the one wing. I'm also thinking shrink plastic???? It's different and it's certainly useful. So go buy it.

Here I have created a large journal page using the Mixed Media Winter Fairy Wing Template with parchment paper to make a butterfly and put this onto a background that uses the Art Quote To Draw rubber stamp and Design A Tweed Clear stamp set. The background started with inks and sprays and gold embossing powder, then some painty layers and stamping with paint with tweed and script stamp repeatedly to finish off. I added some pink glitter accents and also the words fly, butterfly written with a glue pen and glittered.
I decided to keep the butterfly simple with a few lines and clear sparkle pen over the top.
The page in real life is much brighter and lush layers.

I hope you like it.
Happy Crafting
Luv Dawn
I am entering this into the following challenges;
 






https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/240824711/art-quote-to-draw-paperbabe-stamps-red?ref=shop_home_active_20 https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/260980459/mixed-media-winter-fairy-wing-template?ref=shop_home_active_3

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Beautiful butterfy!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete