Friday 21 August 2015

May Calendar Page

Hello, well I'm playing catch up, here is my May Calendar page for the ongoing challenge at The Craft Barn. The theme given was magenta and flowers. So I've created a really bright page. Using lots of coloured sprays from Dylusions and Decoart Media range and water, Tim Holtz die cuts used all over the background, Paperartsy JOFY stamps for the background and main images stamped coloured and cut out, PaperArtsy Lin Brown stencil and I've pushed through this stencil a mix of Matt gel medium mixed with creative Expressions clear micro beads. Loved this outcome.  I was very happy with the result and definitely a bright summery, flowery display.
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges;
Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Crafting
Luv Dawn




5 comments:

  1. Lovely vibrant page! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mixed media page! I spotted the TH Mixed Media thinlit die-cuts, my favourite of the moment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great combination of dies and stamping and really striking colour palette.

    Many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is sooo lovely Dawn!! I love the bright colors and your addition of micro beads!! This calendar page needs to be seen year round!! :) :) Thank you so much for bringing this fiesta of color to our Summer Mexico Moods challenge at Our Creative Corner!! XOXO-Shari, DT OCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous bold summer colours - a great calendar page for the month of May.
    Thanks so much for playing along at Country View Challenges.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete