Thursday 19 February 2015

Tando in Cardmaking

Hi guys, it's my turn over on The Craft Barn blog. This week the design team and guests are sharing how we've used some Tando Creative minis in card making. 
Be great to see you there. The blog is now back on blogger so it's really easy to leave comments. Let us know what you think.


Heads up....The Craft Barn are offering Free Postage on orders. More pennies to spend on craft stash I say, there's plenty to buy for a couple of quid. I personally like the Perfect Prints Paper pads for £1.99 - bargain.
Onto what I've made this week. I'm using the lovely Tando mini Butterflies pack (covered with paper, shock, (no paint)) and the gorgeous Prima Wishful Thinking papers. My sentiment is from Kaisercraft Telegraph Road stamp set. And a Woodware huge scallop punch
Last I just had to add some bling and buttons. I'd be lost without them. Buttons I can spend an hour just rifling through them. Buttons j'adore x


There are step by step instructions over on the blog. Click Here to be transported to lots of crafty inspiration.

I'm entering this into the following challenge.






I

3 comments:

  1. Really like this. It makes me think of using up some of my scraps. Always impressed with use of buttons. Have many, use rarely. I am inspired. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn. Hugz
    http://craftynomad.blogspot.no/2015/02/paradise-spotted.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this technique. I tried it out for my Coffee Lovers card and linked to your Tando post which detailed the process. Thanks for sharing this fun and easy technique!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete