Friday 20 February 2015

Happy Pink Day

Hellooo, thank you for stopping by. I'm sharing a make especially made to cover the specific challenges I'm entering it into.

The stamps are from Unity Stamps Serenity Angel (with her wings cut off) coloured with Polychromo pencils and the Now and Always stamp set. That's Unity Friends With Flair covered.
Inspired by Trish Latimer (who started me off on my painty journey a couple years back) and that covers Wow Powders Challenge.
I've started off with Fresco Finish paints to make a painty background. My tag piece is more blended but that's how I liked it. Then in with some grey stamping. Next I've used Tando Stitches stencil with stone grey paint, coloured around each stitch with Black Stabilo pencil. Next I'm with Tando Sequin stencil and a light cream paint mix. That covers Craft Stamper Take it Make It challenge.
Then some heat embossing with flourish stamp and Wow silver sparkle powder.

Phew, still with me, good. 
I've made all the embellishments. Button covered with gems and silver glass glitter. Tando grab bag Hearts covered with crackle paint and embossing powder and heated and heated some more. This was fun. Certainly play time. 
The wording fits with my make and the Stampotique challenge. The colours are the soft pinks and greys in the Tando Creative colour challenge, so covered that one too. 

All in all, five challenges in mind. A bit of thinking and lots of crafting and painty fingers got them all involved. I'm happy with the finished result, especially the difference stamping in grey made. Ok I'd like to show you. Oh and had to share three of our four cats guarding my Wow Powder. At present, Bobby is sat on my finished piece. He's about to get swiftly moved.









16 comments:

  1. I love it and the cats are cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SUCH a gorgeous card!!! I love the colors and gorgeous kitties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and soft and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tag is a stunner; it's gorgeous! Hi kitties...they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! Way to go incorporating all the challenge specs. This turned out fabulous. LOVE your two helpers!!! purr..... Saw you on Unity FWF.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love the soft colors! Thanks for joining us at the Take It Make It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful and delicate, great pastels !

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous tag, detailed and delicate, really beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm new to the altering challenges so check out what other peeps create at challenges I've started to enter. So happy I did this time - it's stunning - I love the colours, textures and everything about it. Thanks for sharing this and your gorgeous cats too Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous. I love that you altered the stamped image and made it your own. This is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty tag .... the colours are gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with the TIMI challenge ..... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete