Friday 16 January 2015

Twit Twoo

Hi guys, you know I never really know how to greet my readers on here. So I'll start with a big hello. Me thinks that's a good start. How do you start your blog posts?
Anyhow before I do start to waffle I'll get down to business. I'd like to share a large tag I've made.
I've used the fabulous Unity Stamps September 14 KOM. The owl has been twit twooing at me to get him out of the packet and play. So out he came along with the other new stamps in this large set. 
I also had a new play with some Prima Bloom sprays and a new Tando mask. 
I've coloured my images with pro markers. I've also used circle and a decorative circle spellbinders dies and Woodware leaf punch. 
Made a quick background and used the waste printed from the sprayed mask like a stamp. This I tore into for the corner then stamped onto with small leaves and then tore another strip for across the tag. 
The leaves are coloured with pro markers, then dabbed with gilding wax in silver and bronze and then coloured over the top again with pro marker. I couldn't decide which to use so used all of them. Why not? I was enjoying just having a play.
Finished with some small blue gems for the flower centres. 
So I hope you like my tag (struggled getting decent light for photo) and come back to see my next post today. 
Happy crafting x

I would like to enter this into the following challenges;
UNITY STAMPS FRIENDS WITH FLAIR



18 comments:

  1. Your tag is just gorgeous! I love the pretty yellow and blues and that owl is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!!! LOVE the owl image and your fabulous color choices! Beautiful tag.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Snippets Playground Dawn! I love your tag and the owl is just fabulous!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dawn, welcome to the Lisa B Designs challenge! Thanks so much for entering this gorgeous tag. I love the owl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you made this owl show up perfectly on you pretty tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag! Those layers with the leaves, flowers and owl look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Popping over to say Hi from the Snippets Playground. This tag is a real hoot! LOL! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. An absolutely beautiful creation Dawn and you have paid such careful attention to all the pretty details.

    It's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensation challenge this week, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous! I love the colors you chose. Great thought to add that spray of flowers too. As for the blog greeting ... I'm right there with you. I never know either so I just go with hello! (BooooRing?!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one fantastic tag! Love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning tag! Love the gorgeous colours, texture and depth - makes me feel like summer is on the way and with the cold in the UK I love that. Fabulous use of snippets x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your tag, gorgeous colours and I just love that owl!

    Thanks joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such elegant stamping! Love the amazing detail. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete