Friday 2 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015

Hi guys. Happy New year to you all. I know I've not blogged properly for a while now. However I'm blogging again. I do hope you come back and look forward to any comments you may leave.
Heads up too, starting on 5th January the brand new challenge ran over at The Craft Barn begins. It runs throughout the year.

For today I'm blogging a tag I've just made. I've been wanting to take part in Unity stamps Friends with Flair for ages. Well I've finally done it. Yey.
Even if you can't enter a project you can still win a prize by commenting on the entries. I won a while back.
I've used the Unity Stamps November KOM and my new set of limited edition pro markers. The card stock is Neenah.
Along with Imagination Crafts Bay leaf Stencil and some gesso. Here I coloured with pro marker and blender pen over the top of the dry gesso. So I tried something new as well. That's pretty much it. Oh and a sprinkling of glitter.
I'd also like to enter this into
January Imagination Crafts challenge

15 comments:

  1. WOWZERS! I love your tag! Gorgeous coloring & I love your gesso flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! LOVE the way you used the gesso!! Wonderful tag!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag. Love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING...really what more can be said about this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one beautiful tag! Thanks for the inspiration, as I have not inked her yet! Amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is a beautiful. Love how you made these stamps come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I love the colors and great blending on the fairy, so happy you played along with FWF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful I love you vines

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply stunning. I love that image! Your tag is amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag. Love the fairy and your colours are beautiful. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Dawn. Love your fairy and sparkle!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Imagination Crafts challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete