Saturday 26 September 2015

September Calendar page

Hi guys, so long since I blogged but I will be getting back to it now, I've had oral surgery and regular dentist visits and it's floored me but I'm getting there. So a look at my September Calendar page for The Craft Barn Blog Monthly Calendar Challenge. There is still time to enter.
To make this page I've used Brushos for the tree top and used Brusho coloured card to die cut Sizzix leaves. I've used an emboss pen and my own mix of embossing powders on the leaves. The tree trunk and background was done using acrylic paints and then stamped over.

Thanks for visiting,
Happy Crafting
Luv Dawn





5 comments:

  1. Fab calendar page! I love the background & the tree looks great; very autumn-y. Thanks for joining the Lisa B Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your health concerns Dawn. I've had a bit of teething problems and it's no fun...
    Love your brusho tree, clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely calendar page! Stay well. Thanks so much for joining my challenge at Our Creative Corner. Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you just reminded me I have a calendar somewhere that needs a makeover ;) yours is gorgeous! Thank you very much for sharing it with us at Mixed Media World! Ingrid X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I haven't made a calendar page in a very long time and you have inspired me to create one for 2016. Your page is beautiful and so happy you shared with us at Mixed Media World.

    With smiles
    Laine K
    DT Mixed Media World

    ReplyDelete